Tuesday, July 17, 2012

3 Works

I have been hard at work on my writing. There are three projects I have been working on:

1. A curriculum I have been hired to write--a little more like technical writing, but I love writing curriculum so this excites me a little.

2. Max and Jax--I wrote the simple chapter book I told you about a few weeks ago. I have been looking at it and checking out comparable books at stores and online. As of yet, I can't find a book like the one I wrote. So that's a good start.

3. Edgy Teen Novel--I started an edgy teen-centric novel that will follow a father and son and their tumultuous relationship. I have a good start, but it is a HUGE departure from my normal work.

Now, I am excited to fold up my laptop and head out into the real world for some family fun.

1 comment:

Let the countdown begin...