Saturday, November 3, 2012

Harry Potter Expert

This past month I have been writing a number of things (none of them being Nedge).

1. I was asked to write a little editorial piece on Harry Potter for the local newspaper. I googled my name and found I had been listed first as a Harry Potter Expert then as a college professor. It made me laugh. The article is nothing big, but it will be the first time my writing has been in the local newspaper (that I know of). It should be in the paper this or next Thursday.

2. I finished the first full draft of "First Generation" to good success. I am going to submit draft #2 in December and hope that it is closer to the final. Our goal is to have the final draft penned by February so we can send it out to more test sites.

3. I am writing way too many lesson plans for myself. I like this year, but it feels so fresh and new that my ears keep dripping. I know that is a weird visual, but it represents the moment quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the countdown begin...