Friday, August 3, 2012

2012 Goals

For those of you who care, I am very excited. Wait, strike that. If you are reading this blog, you must care. So here is my news of the month:

1. I have been asked in a roundabout way to write an article/essay for an online magazine.

2. I have been asked by a dear family friend to write a short article on Harry Potter for a local newspaper.

3. I have reached the half-way point of the curriculum I am writing and will be done by the end of August.

4. I am experimenting with a different Point of View for my novel I penned last year.

5. I am in the editing stage of my kids' chapter book about dinosaurs.

All in all, I am very excited. In the smallest, and possibly biggest, ways possible I am going to be published this year in a newspaper, curriculum, and an online magazine. That's pretty cool.

#reachingMYdreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the countdown begin...